Miyuki and Beadalon Wholesale Distributors
Welcome to Wholesale Beads. We’re an independent family-run business based in the south of England providing quality beads, findings
and tools for global craft and bead retailers.
*****We are currently working with reduced staffing levels, as are most of our suppliers, due to COVID-19. Therefore please be aware that orders may take a little longer than usual to be processed. We will contact you with an update as to your order as soon as we can.****
On our website you’ll find a variety of products from well-known brands such as Miyuki, and Beadalon, along with many more,
so please take a good look at what’s available for you and your customers.
If you’re a retailer and are interested in buying our products we’d love to hear from you. Please register for an account*.
*Wholesale accounts are only available for retailers with physical and/or online stores, selling individual components and beads (not finished
items). Your application will be reviewed, and if approved, we’ll confirm your account is set up and ready to go. Only registered account
holders are able to view our current prices.
If you’re an individual designer/crafter selling your finished work and are interested in our products, our sister company (CJ Beaders)
can offer trade discounts once you have provided your trading details. To find out more, click here www.cjbeaders.com
Wholesale Beads Ltd Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The following terms and conditions apply to orders placed with Wholesale Beads Ltd. Placing an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and print a copy for future reference.
We always try to make sure that the information given on our site is as up to date as possible but we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. Full detailed specifications are available from the manufacturer's brochures or their websites.
Payment and Price
The total price payable for the goods and delivery will be as shown at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong whether or not the order has been confirmed. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
We only accept payment via BACS transfer. We retain ownership of the Goods until payment is received in full. For International Bank transfers, it is the responsibility of the buyer to pay all Bank fees.
Availability of Goods
All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these and we will refund any money already paid for them. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses you may suffer if we do not supply the goods.
Retention of Title
1) Property,legal or beneficial, in any goods supplied by the Wholesale Beads Ltd shall only pass to the buyer when the seller has received full payment for all the sums then owed by the buyer to the seller.
2) Goods in respect of which property has remained with the seller shall be kept identifiable as those of the seller, and the buyer shall at its own expense immediately return such goods to the seller, or permit the seller to enter the buyer's premises to collect such goods should the seller so request.
3) Risk shall pass to the buyer with possession of goods.
We have a minimum order requirement of £100.
Delivery Charges - UK
All prices on our website are exclusive of delivery charges which will be added to the price of the products when added to the shopping cart. Orders under £250 will be charged £7.79 for delivery to UK customers at commercial premises. For all UK deliveries to domestic premises, we charge the premium charged to us by our couriers of £1.00 plus VAT. Where possible we will use Royal Mail in order to reduce your costs. You may also choose to use your own carrier to collect from our offices.
Delivery Charges - International
We charge delivery at cost for all overseas orders. We will supply you with quotations after your order has been weighed. You may also choose to have your order collected by your own courier, but payment for the goods must be received by us and funds cleared by our Bank before collection.
We will aim to deliver your order as soon as we can. As we cannot hold stock of every item, we may have to place orders on the Factory in Europe, Canada or the USA. We will advise you of any delay and provide an estimated delivery date. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods. If we or our suppliers are temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of this position and we would ask you to allow up to 14 days for dispatch of the goods. Although we hope you will not feel it necessary, you always have the right to cancel if you cannot wait for delivery.
Once we have delivered the goods to your door you are responsible for them. We will only deliver goods to the address on the order and goods will not be left without a signature. From the time of receipted delivery of the goods, any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk. Any transit damage to the goods, shortages or incorrect goods supplied must be noted on the delivery consignment note at the time of delivery.
All products supplied are covered by the terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Guarantee for a period of 12 months. This guarantee specifically excludes faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse. In addition routine maintenance is not covered. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
1. Products will only be accepted for return for reasons other than defect if they are in their original unopened packages. You are responsible for checking that the delivered products are as ordered. Wholesale Beads Ltd will not under any circumstances accept opened packages for return even if the goods delivered are not as ordered.
2. A handling fee of 25% is levied on all returns excepting where it can be proved that Wholesale Beads has made an order error. Please note, special order items cannot be returned unless agreed to be faulty by the manufacturer.
3. All returns of goods must be agreed with Wholesale Beads. Once agreed, we will issue a returns number. Returned goods arriving at our office without a returns number will be re-despatched to you at your expense.
4. Goods can only be returned within two weeks of receipt.
5. The refunding of the cost of return carriage is entirely at the discretion of Wholesale Beads Ltd and our decision will be final.
The terms and conditions shown above do not affect your statutory rights. To order goods through this website you must be at least 18 years of age and accept delivery within the UK. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to the terms and conditions as detailed above.
Wholesale Beads Ltd
Unit 15, Williams Industrial Estate
Tel +44 (0)1425 837244
Registered as a Company in England - Number 8499790
VAT Number: GB 162014453